Academic Year 2023 (second semester)
The Stricto Sensu Graduate Program in Dentistry, at the Master's and Doctorate level, announces the opening of registrations for the selection of candidates to fill vacancies for the second semester of the academic year of 2023, in the period from April 03 to May 31, 2023.
Application will be made online only.
The candidate must submit the following documents:
- Copy of identity card or other nationally valid identification document for Brazilian candidates;
- Copy of birth or marriage certificate;
- Copy of CPF;
- Copy of the academic record of the undergraduate course (s);
- Copy of the academic record of the Master's course (only for the Doctorate);
- Copy of the undergraduate diploma recognized by the Ministry of Education;
- Copy of the Master's degree diploma recommended by CAPES (only for the Doctorate);
- Documented curriculum vitae (preferably, Lattes);
- Registration fee in the amount of R $ 45.00 (*);
- Copy of the proof of payment of the registration fee.
Foreign candidates must submit as well:
- Copy of the National Registry of Foreigners (RNE) or document proving regular stay in Brazil;
- CELPE-BRAS certificate of sufficiency in Portuguese (http://portal.inep.gov.br/acoes-internacionais/celpe-bras). The exam registration protocol may be accepted.
Candidates who have undergraduate or Master's Degree in foreign institutions must present the following documents:
- Copy of the transcripts and the diploma of the undergraduate course duly revalidated, according to the current legislation, except in the case of international agreements, as long as they are incorporated by Brazil.
- Copy of the academic record and the Master's degree, duly recognized by a Brazilian program recognized by CAPES, for candidates for the Doctorate.
(*) The registration fee must be paid by bank slip generated at the end of completing the online registration form.
The bank slip cannot be paid at UNIP's treasury.
Applicants must send digital copies of documents, in PDF format, to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Only legible copies and original sizes will be accepted.
In case of approval in the selection process, all documents must have their originals presented at the time of registration.
Registrations with partial delivery of documentation or illegible documents and that do not strictly meet the requirements of this Notice will not be accepted.
The selection of the Stricto Sensu Graduate Program in Dentistry, at the Master and Doctorate level, comprises:
Step I - Eliminatory
The registration will only be validated by paying the bank slip and sending the complete documentation within the stipulated period.
Step II - Only for approved candidates in Phase I
Written test and proof of proficiency in English for Master's.
Written test and proof of proficiency in English and Spanish for Doctorate.
For the English language, the candidate may present proof of a TOEFL or similar proficiency exam, valid for 6 months and a score of 230 points for the Master's level and 400 points for the Doctorate level, at least.
For the Spanish language, the candidate will be able to present proof of proficiency exam at a recognized institution, valid for 6 months.
STEP I - REGISTRATION AND DELIVERY OF DOCUMENTS
From April 03 to May 31, 2023
Registration will only be validated upon payment of the bank slip and submission of complete documentation within the stipulated period.
STEP II - EXAMINATION FOR SELECTION OF CANDIDATES APPROVED IN PHASE I
June 19, 2023 (Monday), from 11 am – Interview, written test and proficiency test.
RESULT OF SELECTION
June 27, 2023 (Tuesday), from 6 pm – Disclosure of approved candidates
June 29, 2023 (Thursday), at 12:30 pm - Online meeting with approved candidates
IMPORTANT: The meeting with the approved will be carried out through videoconference, using the Zoom software.
The link to the interview will be sent later by email.
We request prior registration in the Zoom application: (https://zoom.us/pt-pt/meetings.html).
Enrollment must be made in person, at the Program Secretariat, from July 03 to 14, 2023, at which time the candidate must:
- Submit the following original documents:
a) Identity card or other identification document with national validity, for Brazilian candidates;
b) CPF (Individual Taxpayer);
c) Birth or Marriage Certificate;
d) School History of the Undergraduate Course of a course recognized by MEC;
e) Diploma of the Graduation Course of course recognized by the MEC, registered;
f) Academic history of the Master's course (only for the Doctorate);
g) Master's Diploma of course recommended by CAPES (only for the Doctorate);
h) 2 3x4 photographs (recent);
Foreign candidates must submit as well:
i) National Registry of Foreigners (RNE) or document proving regular stay in Brazil;
j) CELPE-BRAS certificate of sufficiency in Portuguese. The exam registration protocol may be accepted.
Candidates that have a degree in foreign institutions must submit the following documents:
k) School transcript and duly revalidated graduation course diploma, in accordance with current legislation, except in the case of international agreements, provided they are incorporated by Brazil;
l) School transcript and Master's degree, duly recognized by a Brazilian program recognized by CAPES, for Doctoral candidates.
- Sign the Educational Services Agreement;
- Make the choice of subjects to be taken in the semester;
- Remove the payment slip for payment of the registration fee.
Address of Secretariat Postgraduate (Stricto Sensu) of UNIP:
Rua Dr. Bacelar, 1212 - 4th floor - Vila Clementino - São Paulo - SP
ZIP CODE 04026-002
Secretary of Program: Eduarda Lima
Hours: Monday to Friday (except holidays), from 08:30 a.m to 12 p.m and from 2 pm to 5 p.m.
START OF CLASSES
August 07, 2023 (Monday)
The Graduate Program in Dentistry has PROSUP scholarships offered by CAPES.